St Cuthbert’s College Wellness Retreat 27th September – 2nd October 2015
These September holidays St Cuthbert’s College is hosting something truly special for mothers and daughters.
It’s a great opportunity in a fun and supportive environment with like-minded people and top notch professionals to:
- focus on you?
- reconnect with a mother, daughter or special friend?
- master techniques for dealing with the stresses of daily life?
- develop the skills and knowledge to make maintaining a healthy lifestyle a breeze?
The week-long retreat includes the following:
- Initial Health Check (results at the end of the week)
- A menu designed by one of Auckland’s leading nutritionists including cooking demonstrations and hands on practice
- Mindfulness training with one of New Zealand’s premier mindfulness exponents
- Styling workshop with a professional stylist
- Spa treatments
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily fitness classes
- Reflection and private time
Together Aucklands premiere private girls’ school, and FitForce, provider of premium wellness and fitness training have created this amazing wellness retreat to be held on site at the college. Elite instructors and teachers will be on hand daily to provide a relaxing, rejuvenating and enlightening retreat right on your doorstep..
This is a residential retreat and all inclusive. Early Bird Alumni price if booked for 2 people by 28th August is $1,750 per person. Save $250pp. Standard Price is $2,000 per person
To register your interest, and to learn more please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the tell me more button below.